Portable Point of Care Testing Device
The Randox VeraSTAT is a simple, accurate, fast, portable point of care device based on cathodic electrochemiluminescence technology.
Designed to offer users the next generation of rapid diagnosis providing results in as little as 6 minutes!
VeraSTAT allows for users to overcome performance limitations of previous generation tests relating to sensitivity, accuracy, ease of use and cost efficiency. Combined with a versatile test menu, the Randox VeraSTAT is built to outshine and enhance detection in any setting.
VeraSTAT main features:
- Accurate results in as little as 6 minutes
- Intuitive user interface guides the operator through the entire testing process.
- Lightweight, portable and convenient to be used in a variety of locations delivering diagnostic results when and where they are required.
- All necessary reagents are conveniently included in each single use, sealed cassette with no preparation required. All necessary consumables are supplied with the kit.
- Flexible test menu comprising a range of immunoassay, protein, inflamatory, diabetes and infectious disease markers.
- Connectivity - export results via Bluetooth.
- Small sample volume
- Dedicated QC module allowing QC history to be easily accessed.
The Randox VeraSTAT uses patented Cathodic Electrochemiluminescence (C-ECL)
- The target analyte in the patient sample reacts with the labelled antibody and capture antibody.
- After the reaction, unbound or excess labelled antibody is washed away.
- The labelled antibody complex is excited with electricity. Resulting electrochemiluminescence is measured.
Why Choose the VeraSTAT?
Eliminate delays in sending samples to the lab and facilitate immediate decision making at the point of care.
All necessary reagents are conveniently included in each single use, sealed cassette with no preparation required. All necessary consumables are supplied with the kit.
Intuitive user interface guides the operator through the entire testing process.
Next generation of rapid diagnosis designed for accuracy, ease of use and cost efficiency
VeraSTAT Testing Process
1Collect & prepare sample
2Enter patient ID
3Open the individually wrapped cassette & scan the NFC tag
6Select the accept button on screen & wait for results to display.